viernes, 15 de diciembre de 2006

Who am I?



Who am I,
hombre que amo from other country?
Give resurrection to one word:
River.
Asses to masses forgotten,
who injected me the veil?
Everywhere we are, thunder
I reach out for uncitizenshit pain.
I’m lonely.
Guerrera who cat scratches arroz
con habichuelas some mornings,
siempre sedienta de ti.
When must this horizonte esclavo be free?
So many fails, so many fears.
We kill each other
each other’s art, each other’s dreams

C o s * g ü i * d o n * n o u * j u * g ü i * a r

But we belong to the wind
dancing boricua gardens of hope
where a poet screams

unheard:
¡Yo nací aquí y te beso allá!

© ALR, Puerto Rico, 2006

Escucha audio relacionado:

Naciste aquí o naciste allá

The first or last poem I ever wrote, Pedro Pietri

Imagen: Santa Cló se ha desmaya'o

No hay comentarios.:

Creative Commons License
Esta obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons.